How To Write a Book
"Where Empowerment...and Dreams Begin"
"The Self-Publishing Expert"
Author of 23
Attention Aspiring Authors, Poets, Publishers, Ghostwriters, Editors, Proofreaders, Typesetters, Copywriters, Freelancers,
- Are you ready to make your dream of writing a book come true?
- It's unfortunate that people have had to build new careers to take care of their families. One of those careers are writing books.
- Did you know one of the best ways to get your issues or story out all over the country is by writing a book?
- Have you submitted your work to large publishing companies or agents only to be turned down again and again?
- Did you know that you can write a book and keep all your profits? It's called "Self-Publishing."
Cathy Harris is the author of 23
non-fiction books including
How To Write A Book: The Complete Guide to Writing
and Selling Your Own Paperback or E-book
Who Should Read This Book
- It was written for anyone who needs to know how the book industry works.
- Fiction and Nonfiction writers with a book concept who need to know next steps.
- Writers with finished novel manuscripts who are starting to consider submitting to editors and agents.
- Writers who are currently submitting their work and not getting the responses they expected or hoped for.
- Previously published authors who have been out of the game and need a refresher for the digital era.
Seminars and Workshops Topics that Will Be Discussed
- Top 8 Avenues to Publish a Book (e-book, paperback, audiobook)
- Top Ways to Become a Ghostwriter, Editor, Proofreader, Typesetter, Copywriter, Freelance Writer, and Syndicated Columnists
- Top Ways to Write a Business Plan for Your Publishing and Writing Career
- Top Ways to Find Financing for Your Writing Business including Angel & Private Investors
- Top FREE & Low Cost Marketing Tips for Your Writing Business
- Top Ways to Use Books or Booklets to Advertise Your Services and Products and Move to the Next Level
- Top Ways to Write a Book About Your Life or Industry including Banking, Financial, Mortgage, Education, Technology, Law Enforcement, Health, etc.
- Top Legal Aspects of Your Writing Business
- Top Myths, Mistakes and Scams in the Publishing and Writing Industry
- Top Ways to Get Students Ages 7 – 18 Started in the Writing Industry
Copyright 2005 - 2016 Angels Press. All Rights Reserved
Available as E-book, Paperback & Audiobook
Buy Audiobook on Itunes.com
This book contains all the "ins" and "outs" of the writing and publishing Industry...and more